Friday 2 January 2015

[No.17] Research - Practical Remake Activity For A Room For Romeo Brass (Evaluation)

For the remake of 'a Room for Romeo Brass', one of our team mates was absent which made it more difficult for us to film however we made it through quite successfully. When I created the title credits for the remake, it was easy to create titles and edit using final cut pro but it did take quite a while to add all the title credits in. I tried to choose a similar font to the original and I decided to integrate it with the moving images to make the film start straight away, by doing this it makes the opening more interacting and interesting as it goes straight into the film. At the very beginning of the opening, I chose a thin san serif font as the film was set in the 1999 so it is not very modern, therefore I decided to choose an olden time font. For the rest of the opening, I chose a bubble like font similar to the original as I want to show that it is a teenage film so the font is not fancy but very simple and modern. I placed the title credits so they fit the action and I made it so they don't overlap the action of the people, I also made the title credits fade so that it runs smoothly throughout the opening. If I was to complete this task again, I would add more shots but make it short so it is not too long to bore the audience. I would also film closer to the camera and mic so that our voices can be heard clearer or I could do a voice over if I had enough time.







No comments:

Post a Comment