Sunday 11 January 2015

No.16 Practical remake - Planning- Research.

Planning of Room for Romeo brass

For the planning of this remake I had watch the opening title sequence and write down the dialogue of the characters.

(Walking through field)

Blonde: Can we sit for a minute? Cos like my back is killing me... please?
Fat: Why'd you always wanna stop?
Blonde: Oh you wanna sit as well 
Fat: Your such a weak duckling
Blonde: Oh shut up... Im not a weak duckling
Fat: Why'd you always wanna have a rest?
Blonde: I've got a limp and a bad back
Fat: Haven't you got any stamina in your body?
Blonde: Yeah!...Besides you look tired as well, don't blame it all on me
Fat: Oh, shut up

( Blonde laughs)
Fat: I've got a lot more stamina in my body, I tell you that now
Blonde: Its quite nice out here, innit?
Fat: Ehhh, its alright...I wouldn't have bought you out here if it wasn't aright
Blonde: Thats quite nice
Fat: Yeah the fresh air
Blonde: I'd like to bild a house out here... someday
Fat: You talk a load of bullocks, you do
Blonde: Go on then you talk
Fat: I have been talking
Blonde: About what?
Fat: About you talking a load of bullocks
Blonde: Well then talk about summit else then
( Fat shrugs)

(Walks to chip shop)

Fat: Alright, mate?
Chip guy: Alright lads... what can i get ya?
Fat: Ummm... i'll have large bag f chips with beef and onion pie and then two small kiddies portion chips
CG: So you want large portions of chips and two kiddies, yeah?
Fat: Yeah
CG: Do you want family sized or just third extra ... its only 90 pence if you want a family bag
Fat: A family, family bag
CG: Do you want this family bag opened or wrapped?
Fat: Open, please
CG: And what about you do you want your kiddies portion-
Fat: Hey, hey, hey, he's not having any, there not for him there for my mum and my sister
Blonde: Oh go on just a few...
Fat: If you want chips, you bring money, i brought money here
Blonde: uhhhh

(Walking )

(Throw chips)

Blonde: Well, I can't have any now, can I?
(Sitting near park)

Fat: Shut up a second
Blonde: You've had loads, steak and mushroom pie, you've had a bag of chips and now your mum's chips
Fat: Shut up man, I'm just evening them out, so know one complains

(Sitting on bench)

Fat: Look at them, look how small they are now, I'm gonna get battered, I can't believe...I do this all the time...Uhhh...Why have i done it again?
Blonde: Because your fat

(Finally walks home)

Blonde: I'll see you later yeah?
Fat: Yeah, whatever... your gonna have to stop doing that you know, my mum don't like it
Blonde: So

(Fat walks, to door stop, opens door)

No comments:

Post a Comment