Sunday 11 January 2015

Research no.21- Blogging health check 1

Blogging Health Check 1



26 posts


From my teachers feedback I have caught up on my blogposts and that I need to keep it up!
I should also keep blogging 2-3 posts a week so that I wont keep falling behind. I need to make sure my blogs are as strong as my group blogposts and not keep things empty, I need to go back and complete them.
The presentation of my blogpost need work on, as I have to be more creative with my blog design and my ICT use. I should add GIFs so that my still images come to life without having to create videos. Also I need to make sure the group posts reflect all four of our work. Some of the posts lack sufficient detail. Also I should only use slideshows when using lots of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment